Skip to content
- Possible fading of fabric colour.
- Possible cross-dyeing if your stuffed toy has multiple colours, especially if you have never washed your stuffed toy before.
- Possible discolouration of plastic features i.e. nose and eyes.
- Possible fading of embroidered features.
- Possible fading of printed/painted features.
- Possible further tear of already thin fabrics (will be followed up by stitching).
- Possible change in size (shrinking/enlargement).
- Loss of original smell on the stuffed toy during admission.
- Possible seam breakage (could be followed up by suture or fabric patching).
- Does not guarantee the complete removal of any stubborn stains or dirt.
What you should do
- Inform our doctors which key features of your stuffed toy you would like to keep as it is. We will assess if your request is possible.
- Inform our doctors if you noticed any particular areas that have been affected after previous wash, or any form of smudging from any body parts.
- Be prepared for the potential change in look and feel of your stuffed toy.
- Shape, size and feel (softness) of stuffed toy will change after deep cleaning. Since we will need to remove the stuffings prior to deep cleaning, and refluff it before adding them back into the stuffed toy, there is no way we can maintain the original feel/look of the stuffed toy that you are used to.
- If you have washed your stuffed toys before, chances of it requiring a change of stuffings from over-washing is very high. It may incur additional costs for replacement of stuffings.
- Should you only have opted in for deep cleaning during pre-assessment, but we find that the stuffings inside are dirty, we will have to change it out due to hygiene reasons. It may incur additional costs for replacement of stuffings.
- Fur brushing is compulsory if your stuffed toy has original fur length >=5mm, to prevent matted (dry and stiff) fur.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.